Monday, September 3, 2007

Surprise!

Surprise!
I found out over lunch today that I will be venturing Chicagowards this time tomorrrow evening.
What a wild couple o' weeks I have ahead of me.

I hope to accomplish on this trip:
-Intensive training
-Big Sur and the Oranges of Heironymus Bosch
-Cupping some ill direct trade single origin coffees
-Haceinda Esmerelda
-Meet Jeff Watts?
-Fat ass Chi-town pizzas
-couple millimeters growth on the stache?

Then I come home, beat my brains with training for the Nationals, and work away at opening Torontos finest coffee shop with my good buds Matthew Lee, and Nicholas Brown.
So stoked.

Get ready Toronto!!!! Manic Coffee is gonna show this city how real coffee tastes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait. i tried your 2 min rule on the coffee and it does indeed taste a bit better.