Saturday, July 7, 2007

7-7-7

So my buds came up from San Jose yesterday, and it was really rad to spend a whole day with some dudes, doing some skating, and having a car.

We bombed some scary hills, and when I put my foot down to brake, the sole of my shoe peeled off!
Thats how steep the hills are.
New rule.
I dont bomb hills that cars have to park sideways on.


We also drove out to Treasure Island, because apparently "its full of spots, like mad banks and Puleo type shit"
The only thing we found was a lack of human inhabitance, used fireworks, and a traffic jam on the bridge when we decided that Treasure Island was stupid, and came back.

So I took the dudes to the Mission, cuz the Mission is the illest shit in SF.
I took the dudes to a Mexican spot I've been to before, and when we walked in, we saw Mr. Negative Poopypants.......Kenny Hughes.
I've never seen somebody make such a "ghahhh, I can't escape skateboarders anywhere I go" face.
Yah, duh, you're in SF retard.
Anyways, I guess Jarrod knows him from Barcelona, so he said hey, and Kenny just got ruder.
Thats alright though, his punishment for being a douche is having to skate for Zoo York, or whatever company nobody cares about.

Then I took the dudes to Ritual, where we had some Macchiato's, and I couldn't resist chatting with Drew, who I had met the first time I visited Ritual.
He was on the machine this time so I also got him to pull me a shot, and it was the best yet.
I also got a mug for myself, and one for Nicky Brown.
Too bad I couldn't get the Ritual x Wu-tang logo tee that Drew had on.
It's sort of an employee thing.

Then we toured back to the car, where I got shoulder blocked in the neck by an old junky who was obviously not stoked on us skating past his stretch of sidewalk.
I didn't contest it, the shoulder contact was as close to Aids as I was willing to get.

We parked the car right at the 3 up 3 down long ledge thing.
It is crazy, more than I thought.
I didn't even ollie up it, let alone try any of the crazy shit other people have done up that bitch.....fakie flip?????
Eric got a nice 3 trick combo there, it was pretty sick, cuz as long as that thing is, it's barely long enough to do a trick up, one in the middle, and one down.
Oh, and Justin Strubing showed up for bit, and we exchanged funny stories about Jet Lag.
He did a back bluntslide for a few feet of the beginning of the top stair and transfered up.
Looked cool.

Then we ended it with a trip to DLXSF, cuz Jarrod needed some shoes, and Eric needed some pants.
Actually, Jarrod wanted some shoes, and Eric NEEDED some pants.
You could see his bum through all the holes in those shitty Levis.
DLX sorta sucked this time though, we kinda got the "hurry up and buy stuff and get out" vibe.
Actually, I dont even know if they cared whether or not we bought stuff.

Then a game of skate was had, and the dudes headed back on their way to San Jose.

It was a good day.

2 comments:

boner shorts said...

Maybe you should just marry Drew.

Samuel said...

maybe I should give you a punchin!