Friday, July 6, 2007

whoaaaahh, half way there, whoahhhohhh livin on a prayer!!!

Ok, so we have moved out of our first Hotel, which I can say was great, and moved to a slightly lesser quality hotel, which still is nothing to whine about.
It's just one of those shared bathroom joints, so Im gonna shower with my socks on.

Today is gonna be a good one though.
Coming up to visit from San Jose, are some friends I met while in Barcelona last year!
Jarrod, Eric, Gabe, and English George are on their way here as I type.
Poor George though, there wont be any brothels here for him to spend his fortunes at.

Anyways, I wanna challenge Ryan Allan to come up here and have a burrito eating contest with me.
It's gotta be somewhere in the Mission though, cuz I went to a Taquiera around our hotel last night and there was a gigantic cockroach just chillin on top of the guacamole!!!
Gnar bar at level 11.

If you dont attend the challenge Ry, I'll just assume myself the victor.
Im glad my name isn't Victor though, it's kind of a psycho name.
V is a freaky letter.

Not as freaky as Jason Jesse's murder desk.

Oh Ben, skate trivia question I thought up.
It may be too easy, cuz I know you and I will get this in a second, but give it a shot.
What skateboard company used the phrase "self medicate" as their slogan for a period of time in the 90s?

Later.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam Sam - Cant make it up dude man.
I am in home renovation land after the purchase of my first home.

I will send you photos.

I have to find the name of this epic burrito spot up in SF if you are still there. Its super good.
Shit

Anonymous said...

http://www.burritoeater.com/restaurant.php?taqueria_id=111

Got it! papalote!

Hit that shit up.

Samuel said...

Too sick, Im gonna hit that spot.

And congrats broseph, making moves in the oh-sev.

Anonymous said...

That's rad that Georgie came up too, european union is always traavellin'.

You may have got me on this one. I think it's Nicotine Wheels/Capitol Skateboards. But then I sort of remember Alien Workshop using that slogan on no less than 2 graphics, and Popwar definitely had a line of "self medicate" boards, but that was post-2000.

So I'm going to have to say Nicotine/Capitol.

Samuel said...

I REAL-ly did get you!

Anonymous said...

oh fuck, that's right.

damn.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGOOQg2BgGI

little present to make you even more stoked on where you are.