Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Busy

So much shit on my plate today.
Ok, well it's not all "shit".

Today is the 4th anniversary for Annie and I.

Im gonna go get a massage, or see a chiropractor I hope.

Annie and I are gonna go out for a nice dinner.

Gary just meowed at me.

Im gonna deposit a cheque.

Might go buy a gift for Annie, which is in turn a gift for myself(no nothing gross).


The shit that sucks is.

I have to pay a lot of money for the gift.

People tipped really shitty at work today, despite being an insanely busy day, aww poor babies angry cuz they have to WAIT for good coffee. Duh, whaddya thinks gonna happen when you walk into a 200sq foot store that has 25 people shoulder to shoulder?

Talked to the bank today, they told me the $760 I deposited to pay off my Mastercard balance of $758.13 accidentaly went to my chequing account, and that's why I now have a new bill with an accrued interest of $18.51. "sorry"

I cut my Mastercard into as many miniature pieces as possible in an aggressive fit of rage.

Im running low on weed.


Fuck, I dont even wanna go on, the cons will start to outweigh the pros, and I'll ride my bike off a bridge.


One free coffee to whoever gets this one first.



Whodis?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

do i count?

Jahmal Williams

Brap brap

readin' your blog is payin off.

Unknown said...

no fair.

Samuel said...

Ben, coffee of your choice, on me.

Anonymous said...

I'll relinquish that free coffee to anyone who can tell us what mag that appeared in by the font used in the captions alone.

Totallyradorama said...

So does that mean that Ben now has to give up the coffee because it's Big Brother or is it still on Sam?

Anonymous said...

bahahah, i totally forgot about you...

nice though, nice.

I thought it was all coffee nerds and annie reading this, and annie has to be excluded because if she won that would be like an employee winning a prize through their own work.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samuel said...

yah, or like a latte art competitors boss participating as a judge.