Thursday, May 24, 2007

Namaste.

Ok, so LOST last night?
I know everybody reading this watched it, its a prerequisite for our friendship.
Kind of kidding.

I am so depressed by how it ended.
Its totally a finale episode tactic to make us so depressed, that we will have to see what happens next season, and continue to be fans.

My theories are that the funeral was for Sawyer.
When asked if he was friend of family, Jack responded "neither"
Gotta be Sawyer, right?

I also just realized the possibility that the flashes of the future occuring during the entire episode where not what we would so easily assume them to be, rather that they could very well be Desmonds flashes?
We were all so stunned that it was a flashforward, as though we had never seen one before, but for the last 6 episodes or so, we have been bombarded with Desmonds "flashes" forward.
Just a thought.

It was rad to have a whole bunch of us buds all together for the final episode.
I'm glad we were all there!
Thanks dudes.

So today Annie and I went for a bikeride downtown to have some frozen yogurt, and go check out Livestock in their newly opened Toronto spot.
I'm really glad to see Livestock here in Toronto now.
The store is really nice looking, it's bright and clean.
I dont like when stores are really dark and emotional, it just makes it suck for shopping in.
I feel like a phoney celebrity in places like that, like Im just so cool, I need the lights dim, and all the pretty things spotlighted for me.
What a fucking insult.

Then we biked back home, and stopped in at Terroni for a quick pizza and a glass of Pino Negre.
I think I spent all day hippie speedballin in all forms.
I'm officially a master.
And I'm even listening to Tom Petty.
How HS is that!

Its so hippie speedball that Annie and I got a harmonica today.
So expect lots of annoying amateur harmonica solos at every bbq this summer.

Alright, Im gonna head down to the shop again for some practice.
Got the camera back, so new pics tonight I think.

No comments: