Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Garrisummmmm


The other day a customer piped up about how much she loved the song playing in the store at that very moment.

It was that "do you realize.....that you have the most...beautiful face in the world.." song.

For some reason I can't quite remember what the band is called, but they must not be very good if I cant remember their name.

The guy has kind of a sissy voice.

Anyways, I piped back with how I also like the song, but its because I like to sing it to my cat, to which she almost spat out her coffee in laughter.


Now whenever she comes in, she is sort of laughing at me, and I think its because she still finds it funny.


Enough lady.

Not funny anymore.

Not even really funny to begin with.

Its just true.

I sing it cuz its true.

Garrison does have the most beautiful face in the world.

He's such a handsome cat, I think he should do films.


3 comments:

michellionaire said...

flaming lips bahd!

Samuel said...

yah, those gays, I mean guys.

michellionaire said...

i have one of these homo things now too.

http://turndownthesuck.blogspot.com/

omg its just like when you and annie met, online!


tsk tsk