Sunday, May 20, 2007

Kitty Don't!!!

I dont wanna brag or nuthin, but I poured some pretty bitchin stuff today, latte art was very focused today, many rosettas, gotta practice getting perfect symmetry, and dark contrast against sharp clean velvety milk!!!!

Sugary Foods!!!! Salty Foods!!!

Too bad Annie has the camera!!
How am I gonna brag!!!
I need my boast!!
Boast or Bust!

Oh yah, and thanks to Chelsea for the potluck dinner.
I met the female version of me tonight at the dinner, and it was totally crazy.
And her boyfriend, whom I've never met, or seen in the shop, came in today to get a coffee, and I recognized him at the dinner!!! Universe is working in strange ways maaaaannnnnnnn!!!!
She works at a coffee shop, and does some baking.
She rides a road bike, me too.
She was wearing a plaid shirt, same here.
If my hair was long, it would have been similar to the hair she had. Not AS curly though.

She works at Jet Fuel over on Parliament.
I went there once with Chris.
I didn't really like it in there, but I didn't really dislike it either.
It was a balance of discomfort, and being fine.
Coffee was alright.
I'd like to try coffee from everybody at every shop to decide where I can go consistently.
Even though I know it's Mercury.
The hunt is fun.

No comments: