Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Fun Night! Fun Night!

Oh man, last night Matthew Lee and I had a night out on the town.

I ripped over to Matts on my bike, and then found out that instead of cupping a couple coffees and chewin' the fat, we were gonna go check out this indoor go cart track up at Downsview park.

The shit was AMAZING!!
I was so nervous at first because I haven't ever really driven a car, and I dont really know anything about taking turns or not getting in accidents.
So yah, I had a couple accidents with other cars during my first race, but in the second one I was drifting corners, making crazy skids and squeels, just givin' er.
I even have my own membership card and balaclava now!

Then we checked out The Rail skatepark nextdoor, it was pretty cool.
Everything is way smaller than it looks in footage, like piddly almost.
There was nobody there either, which sucks for the owner, but doieeeee, its summer, you don't open an indoor skatepark in the spring or summer.

And then we checked out the paintball shit, and that place was gnarly.
The floors in there are coated in what feels like hydrolic fluid. It was all gummy and slidey.

Then we hit up California Sandwich in Woodbridge.
Thats one hell of a veal sandwich for 7$
And La Paloma a few shops up has some pretty killer gelati.
I had the tirimisu, and Matt had some Pistachio Siciliana, it was unreal how good it was.

So big ups to Matt, it was a good time, and I got some IMV again, as well as a Kenya I'm really feelin.
Intelligentsia coffee is worth every fucking cent, buy it if you see it!

3 comments:

Totallyradorama said...

Why do you hate your blaaaaaawwwwwgg these days?

Anonymous said...

yeah this is totally becoming a "Blah-g".

Anonymous said...

Booooooring.