Thursday, May 24, 2007

getting closer

Ok, so finally I have some updated practice photos from last week.

As you'll see, its getting a little more tech, but still lacks that final polishing it needs to be a "perfect" rosetta.
You'll notice on most, there is a scarrish line near the end of the draw through.

I think I'm making too thin and dribbly a stream, and I just need to make a clean even line through it, one smooth clean draw through.
No shakey shakey.
Especially not this Saturday.

Anyways, it's improving, so thats the best thing.
Multiple 12oz rosetta pours.....






And these are some photos of what I consider my best 2oz macchiato pour ever.
I'm really happy I got a photo of it.

As well as a couple of nice shots I pulled in practice.


1 comment:

Totallyradorama said...

I told you, no fancy coffee design pictures until you're droppin' Wu Tang logos.